Important Notice: This repository prototype will soon be replaced by a new version that allows for login with your nunet credentials. Please visit http://repository.library.northeastern.edu to access this new system.
The University Library, with the support of Information Services, is pleased to offer this service to members of the Northeastern Community. The DRS is a secure environment where you can store, manage, and access your digital research, pedagogical, departmental, and administrative materials.
The DRS provides Northeastern faculty and departments with a set of tools that support
- Submission - placing your materials into the repository is fast and simple
- Creating Collections - you can create as many collections as you need
- Access Control - you control who may discover and/or use your content
- Content Aggregation - create customized groups of content for use in your instruction and research
- Permanence and Preservation - your content is part of a university wide digital storage and preservation environment and will receive a permanent URL